Why should I get contracted to sell Standard Life and Casualty Insurance?
Did you know the average cost of a funeral nationwide is almost $7,200? And that’s just the funeral. Add in the costs of a burial plot, casket, gravestone, etc., and families can spend over $15,000 following the death of a loved one. And that still doesn’t include:
- Outstanding medical bills
- Loss of income if the deceased person previously contributed to his or her household income
- Estate expenses
Standard Life and Casualty Insurance Company (SLC) offers solutions to exorbitant end-of-life expenses with two different life insurance options for your clients—a term life policy and a whole life policy—both of which offer coverage at attainable price points for those with a tighter budget.
Standard Life and Casualty: Term Life
SLC offers flexible, affordable options for clients 45 – 75 years of age, is approved in 17 US states, and offers:
- Final expense underwriting on a term life chassis
- No minimum face amount (other than $15.00 per month)
- No medical exam required
- Premiums increase at each 5 year renewal
- Terminal illness benefits
- 24 hour underwriting decision on clean apps
- Simplified application which uses “yes or no” health questions
- Liberal height and weight requirements
- Daily commissions with up to 9 month advances
- Marketing level contracts available under certain conditions
- A whole life conversion option for eligible recipients once they turn 80
Note: A telephone verification call must be completed at the time of application
Maximum face amounts:
- Ages 45–69: $100,000
- Ages 70–75: $50,000
Standard Life and Casualty: Whole Life
Also called the Secure Advantage, this whole life insurance plan offers flexible, comprehensive coverage and can be issued to anyone under 85 years of age. SLC’s Secure Advantage plan features:
- Company-paid trip for qualified producers
- An agent-friendly website
- Marketing level contracts available to qualified agencies
Note: A point of sale telephone interview is required on all applications. MIB and prescription records are available for underwriting decision.
- Ages 0–49: $3,000–$50,000
- Ages 50–80: $5,000–$25,000
- Ages 81–85: $5,000–$15,000
While no one wants to dwell on their end-of-life plans, you can help your current and potential clients achieve more peace of mind surrounding their end-of-life concerns by planning ahead and ensuring their final expenses, families, and any outstanding bills are covered.