There are tons of ways to generate insurance leads. Some are quick and simple, others are extravagant and pricey, and others are right under your nose.
Right under my nose? Where?!
In your community!
Getting involved in your community is a budget-friendly, effective, and often fun way to generate local leads.
Finding leads in your community is much easier when you actually get to know your community. Just remember to always keep your business card on you!
Jump in by:
- Attending local charity events
- Hosting free seminars in your office and other community spaces (local YMCA)
- Partnering with local businesses as a guest speaker
Sure, a business card is professional and courteous, but you can amp up your referral game with an extra incentive to pass your name along.
Setting up a referral system is an affordable and engaging way to generate leads in your community by:
- Holding a semi-annual raffle for clients who’ve submitted at least 2 referrals
- Giving clients one lottery ticket per referral
- Providing clients with a $25.00 gift card to a local coffee shop when they reach 5 referrals. Make sure to include your business cards for them to share at the shop!
Rewarding your clients for referrals is a great way to get people talking, which is often one of the most effective ways to get local leads.
Connect with potential leads in your local community at professional networking events. You can:
- Join professional networking groups
- Attending school board and local government events
- Join your chamber of commerce and go to membership events
Networking is an affordable and versatile way to make professional connections, generate local leads, and get your name out there.
What are some of your favorite ways to generate leads in your community?
Let us know below!